1. If your hair is gray, eat regular spinach and nettle in a year it will become black. Nettle can be used lightly boiled and sprinkled with olive oil and lemon. In winter it can be used and dried.
2. In hair loss: Wash your hair with soap only once a month. Use soap that no animal fats. During the rest wash it with water or clay. We bake Humata well, we will pour a little vinegar and will away with a little vinegar. This mess will wash his head several times and rinse with water.
Hair should be washed with mild warm water.
3. Send your thoughts to the roots of your hair. Think how every day they are becoming stronger and more healthy.
4. For hair loss is also recommended to wet hair with lukewarm water 3 times a day.
5. In shedding, to rub your hair with a decoction of the roots of burdock.
A year ago I was surprised how useful the honey could be. Now I can`t live without honey :). I use it as sugar and as cosmetics.It is natural and more healthy that the products you buy from shops.Here are 6 steps of showing you how to use honey as face moisturizing product.
1pick-your hair back with tape or rubber band;
2wet face with water;
3Take 1 tsp copper with hand and gently apply it to the person in a circular motion;
4if you have time you can leave it to act for 1-2 minutes;
5Rinse with warm water;
6Finally if you want to tone with organic rose water.
You can make the following mask: Apply the face and neck with thinly sliced cucumber slices and place them on a towel, they will not dry too quickly. Stay in the supine position 20 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.
If you have oily skin, we recommend a specific home powder. Milling equal amounts of dry seeds from cucumber and rice flour, ashes put in an empty box of cream. The powder retains its long and requires no special care for preservation powders her face twice a week and a half hour removing unnecessary with paper towel. The effect is skin with tight pores, which means that you’re protected from comedones and glowing face. The powder has anti-inflammatory action.
Now is the season where you can take advantage of this gift of nature to lose weight, help your body to cope with a disease, and to decorate.